Friday 16 September 2011

Research: Havens Hospices Article

As part of the research for my documentary and advanced portfolio I am thinking about local charities and their importance in society. I have read some articles and here is the link to one I have found particularly interesting. Havens Hospices are struggling to get planning permission due to some local residents who dislike the prospect.

Havens Hospices Article
Havens Hospices are petitioning in support of a new Havens in Leigh.
Among the signatories is Les Sawyer, Chairman of the West Leigh Residents Association.
“From my perspective having taken time out to study the detailed plans, I feel that Havens Hospices will be responsible custodians of this small piece of Leigh, enhancing it to benefit patients and families, as well as local residents and wildlife."

No comments:

Post a Comment